Friday, July 9, 2010

Favorite Movie at Taco Bell

So when you get your food from Taco Bell, they always ask for your name so they can call it when your food is ready. Well, most of the time, anyway. I think the employees get bored sometimes, because one time they asked what name and I said "Breanne." And the woman behind the counter said, "We're going to call you 'bright Breanne.'"

I was ok with that. It must have been alliteration Tuesday.

And then today. I went to Taco Bell, and there, posted to the cash register, was a sign that said "It is favorite movie day!"

So after I ordered my food, instead of asking for my name they asked for my favorite movie.

Of course, I said Amazing Grace.

But the girl in front of me said "Eclipse." And so when our food was ready, they started calling. "ECLIPSE!!" "AMAZING GRACE!"

And I just thought, I am glad I didn't chose a movie that I would be embarrassed to have everyone in the Cougareat hear as I slunk up to get my food...

Definitely an oddity.

2 comments:

Chicken Dust said...

At first I couldn't figure this out. Really? Taco Bell does that?!? Then you mentioned the Cougareat, and I realized. Ohhhh...

Kaitlyn said...

Hahahaha, that is so funny!